Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Day Closer


To a few days off of work and a weekend away!!! : D

Cantaloupe & Cereal & Milk

Yellow Watermelon!! Yum!!

Baby Carrots

CousCous, black beans, lima beans, parmesan cheese & cilantro lime olive oil dressing... plus some red pepper flakes. I'm happy to annouce that this was a random idea that turned out very yummy!! I'm glad I get to eat it again for lunch tomorrow!!

Onion flavored crackers and pepper jack cheese

Apple & PB

Some other randam (and probably not necessarily needed) snacks were a nutrigrain bar, peach cobbler, piece of dark chocolate, cereal & raisins mixed with nuts... If only I could conquer my evening hunger!! I'm going to blame it on the 45 mins of tennis and 30 min walk but my snacks were way more calories than the 800 that I burned during exercise...






7 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

The couscous sounds good! I love it when I try new things and they turn out well!

The cheese and crackers look soooo good right now...

foodnfit said...

Yellow watermelon?? Woah!!

thresholdofgreatness said...

I know that snacky feeling all too well!

Enjoy your long weekend!

Michelle said...

Have a fun weekend!!!

burpandslurp said...

Those Onion flavored crackers look good! That's flax seeds I see, right?

Tina said...

Definitely impressed by the yellow watermelon :P

Apple + PB = good

Anything + PB = good

Thinspired said...

Hope you enjoyed your time off and weekend away! Can't wait to hear your HLS recap ;)