Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Windows Live Writer

So at the Healthy Living Summit this past weekend Kath said how that if it weren’t for Windows Live Writer she would never still be blogging. Hearing her talk about it perked my interest and I decided that I just had to give it a try. So right now I’m on my trial run. So far it’s been pretty easy to set up. I know I have a big weekend recap post to do but for now I’m just going to fill everyone in out what I ate today.

Since I had a barney butter sample to use I decided oatmeal was the perfect breakfast for me.

P1011366

I really wasn’t planning on having a snack but something about my being at works means I’m hungry every 3 hours. I decided on my yogurt and some fiber one cereal

P1011368

Lunch followed soon after. Since we just got back last night it wasn’t very well planned. I was just grabbing things out of the fridge this morning.

Carrots, Cauliflower & an Apple

P1011369

P1011370

The fact that I ate all that and still didn’t feel full wasn’t a good sign. So a couple hours later I knew I wasn’t going to make it the rest of the work day without something else to eat. When I went for my walk over my break I decided to swing by Sheetz to see what I could find. I ended up with a lite iced latte and some crackers. It hit the spot.

P1011371

I’m already ready for dinner when I get home from work(at 3:30). Yeah, that’s a bad thing because that means come evening I’m starved when I really shouldn’t be thinking about food. Oh well, I decided to eat when I got home anyway. I even ate my snack too…

Omelet toppings/ the finished productP1011372 P1011373

My pita bread omelet sandwich with pepper jack cheese and spinach plus some Trader Joe’s cinnamon almonds which I love!!!

P1011375

P1011374

And last but not lease a chocolate brownie Z-Bar

P1011376

It was raining cats and dogs a little while ago and right now the sky looks a little iffy but I might attempt a walk. I’ll be back later with my weekend re-cap!!

Oh and aside from my trying to figure out resizing pictures(I need to reference my notes) I think I’m going to love Windows Live Writer!!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I also picked up some useful tips about the technicalities of blogging at the Summit... Zesty offered some great suggestions for blog improvement that I'm going to check out!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Oh, I have been seeing the Barney Butter everywhere - I'm jealous... :) Windows Live Writer sounds exciting! I'll have to look into it!

Can't wait for the weekend's recap!

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

After watching the Summit, I decided to try Windows Live Writer, too! I am technologically impaired to say the least, and the resizing of the pics totally got me. I went back to my usual Blogger last night and then had trouble with loading my pics - UGH! I can't win :(

That iced latte lite is a great find!
Love your omelette:)

Jennifer said...

your omelett looks so good.

Lindsey said...

Yum.

But really I have to say that carrot on the top right looks disturbingly like a finger...

You're welcome. :-)

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Hey Melissa! You still here???

Hope all is okay...

Plastic Surgeons Atlanta said...

There is no better habit than building a good food habit.Vegetables an fruits and yogurt all good for health.

lose weight with hypnosis said...

Wow! Great diet plans and meals!