Thursday, September 10, 2009

Food Blogging For A Season

Obviously I haven't been posting in here recently. Food blogging was fun while it lasted but it was never going to be a forever thing for me like it is for some people. So now it's time for me to get back to the first blog I ever started... Melissa's Life Unscripted (which is a little behind but I'll try to catch up this weekend maybe...).

From now on I want to focus on sharing with friends, family or whoever drops by, the life I'm living instead of the food I'm eating. Feel free to come say Hi and I'm sure as time allows I'll still be dropping by some of the blogs I always hung out at to say Hi. : )






5 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I enjoyed reading this blog... Have fun blogging at your first blog! :)

Danelle- said...

I agree, life's too short to be constantly documenting what we eat. Let's get down to what life is really all about! :)

Laura Andolini said...

I am a chef, certified personal trainer and a mom. I have discovered that the mindset regarding eating is the most important thing, not necessarily the diet methods that don't fit you. I discovered this when trying to
get my toddler to eat and wrote a book about it - Diet Secrets of A Toddler, By Laura Andolini. It is on my website if you are interested. www.cooking-for-fitness.com , or amazon.com. I hope you enjoy it!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Chandu Giri said...

What is actually the main cause of yeast infection in vagina? yeast infection For men& Women Some researchers have found of new fact that it is because the work of bacteria. In the beginning, the number of bacteria stills not a lot and they just stay in the skin that they targeted
Hair Transplantation
Easy To Post At Goury